Thursday, October 24, 2013

Head-to-Head (rematch!)

When I finished the first three-color figure, some of you asked to see a comparison on the table. So I figured with a few more levy done I should have a rematch. This time the odds are even! Sorry the focus is a little soft on some of the photos:






Now that I have a whopping six (6) figures completed, I figured it's time to take a well deserved break and work on something different. Below is a hint. Any guesses?



Finally, I'd just like to point out that this is post number fifty! Thanks to all those along for the ride...

5 comments:

  1. The head to head looks great. Who won? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what it could be but I'm looking forward to finding out.
    Cheers
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wattle fencing? That's my guess at least. I started some fences once upon a time. Never did finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look good. I can see the difference between the two styles when I look at the pictures in full view. So again it's really your painting preference that counts. I was going to go with wattle fence as well.

    ReplyDelete