Monday, July 15, 2013

An Idea Born Out


Much like Michael Keaton in "Night Shift," I fancy myself an idea man. Or at least I used to. Before age, the endless sleep deprivation of fatherhood, and the pressures of a useless-middle-management job dulled my once sharp mind beyond recognition.

So it was with great elation that a suggestion of mine was taken-up by a games company called Sally 4th in the UK. They had just launched a line of laser-cut MDF figure storage trays and were soliciting suggestions. I thought they'd work better if you could see what was inside them and knew that many companies who laser-cut MDF also did so with Lucite. Lo and behold they started offering the trays with clear tops!


As Hannibal from the A-team would say, "I love it when a plan comes together." Maybe I wasn't the only one that suggested this. And maybe I'm dating myself with these early 80's TV references. However, I choose not to dwell on those thoughts!  =]

3 comments:

  1. Still a great idea, regardless of who thought of it first! Well done that man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff, and nothing wrong with an ideas man...
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I like those boxes! Those will be perfect for skirmish sized forces. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete